We all know that insulation is one of the best things we can do to start saving energy. From insulation your loft, walls, attic, pipes and boilers there are thousands of pounds and energy to be saved.
Did you know that you can have loft and wall insulation for free? The government has a scheme set up to provide energy efficient means to properties throughout the UK. If you have any questions, you can find out more here.
Insulation can be installed within 14 days of being approved, so the sooner it’s finished, the sooner you can start saving. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Cut your costs & help the environment
Saving energy is one of the greatest ways we can help the environment and installing insulation is the first steps, but there are materials that aren’t as eco friendly as others. We have a few little facts to help you out. Keep reading.
- You can use natural materials for insulation including cellulose, straw, sheep wool and hemp.
- Traditional materials have recycled components in. Glass mineral wools are 55% recycled and rock wools also have parts that were recycled.
- Installing natural materials helps your insulation to last longer.
Top 3 benefits of insulating your property
Insulation has many benefits and almost no disadvantages. Although we all know that it helps us to save on our energy costs by 60% there are other benefits that you may not have known.
- It helps to reduce noise level as insulation is a good sound absorber and helps to reduce transmission through ceilings, walls and floors.
- It helps to keep condensation under control. Condensation can occur on the surface of a roof when the temperature is below the temperature of the air.
- Helps to reduce the consumption of fossil fuels.